Senior Week Dining Reminder:
Please plan ahead by using up any remaining points you have prior to the end of finals. Wes Shop is open regular hours through Thursday 5/17 and closed for the semester after that date. Points can also be used at all dining locations through brunch (marketplace) on Saturday, May 19. After that the meal plan program is closed so there is no possibility for use during senior week.
The Usdan Café will be open for cash, credit and Middletown cash sales Monday, 5/21 through Thursday, 5/24 9am – 5pm. All other locations are closed. Beginning on Friday 5/25 there are various picnics, receptions, etc. but they are all planned by UR. Refer to the Reunion Commencement schedule for those specifics.
Loaner Cap and Gowns:
The Usdan University Center is pleased to offer an academic regalia loan program for undergraduate students who are unable to purchase the cap and gown through the bookstore. The following is important information that you need to be aware of as you decide if you want to borrow versus purchase:
- The loan program has a very limited stock and we do not have all sizes; sizes are based on your height, caps are one size fits all;
- We only loan out cap and gown sets. We will not loan only a cap or only a robe;
- We do not have the tassels for the caps; those must be purchased through the bookstore;
- We do not take reservations. Loaner sets are on a first come, first served basis and only during very specific hours:
- Hours for the loan program are: Monday, May 7th10am – 2pm Usdan Administration; Tuesday, May 8th 10am-2pm Usdan Administration and Wednesday, May 9th 10am – 2pm;
- There is a CASH* deposit of $40 required that is refundable as long as the cap and gown is returned by the end of business on the day of graduation. Otherwise the deposit is forfeit. You will sign a loan agreement indicating that you understand that the loaned set must be returned no later than 3pm to the Usdan University Center Information Desk on the day of commencement in order for you to receive the deposit back in full. Any sets not returned by the deadline forfeit the deposit.
*We do not take checks or credit cards and we cannot charge your student account or Middletown cash. You will get the cash back as long as you return the cap and gown by the deadline.
Please complete the Wesleyan Senior Survey that was emailed to you by the Office of Institutional Research. Wesleyan University will use the information you provide to guide and respond to students’ needs and concerns.