• If you need to stay for winter break and are not an international student or approved winter athlete, you must complete the Winter Break Housing/Early Return form by Monday, November 24, 2014 at 9 a.m. If you work on campus, you must also submit this form and your employer has to contact Dawn Hinton (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please remember that only students approved to be on campus for research are seniors.
** Program houses are not considered wood frame houses
** Athletes will receive information from athletics about winter break arrangements and do not need to apply.
***International students with questions regarding winter break should contact Janice Watson at email@example.com
• Students participating in the winter session offerings must complete the Winter Session Housing form by December 1, 2014 at Noon (12 p.m.) EST.
• Students will be notified of their status the week of December 5, 2014 via email.
We will not be making exceptions for late winter break housing applications.
• Completed pull-in forms must be submitted to the Office of Residential Life by Monday, November 24, 2014 at 9 a.m. The pull-in form is available on our website at: http://www.wesleyan.edu/reslife/policies/pull_in.html
• If you will have a spring vacancy and want to pull someone in but do not know of anyone, we have a list of students who are currently abroad or on leave that would like to be pulled in. The list can be found here.
• Please remember that students living in program houses/halls, fraternities and societies are not able to be pulled in since they made a year-long commitment to the program.
• There must be at least one person returning to the unit to pull a student in. Single-occupancy rooms and adjoining single-occupancy rooms in Hewitt are exempt from the pull-in process.
• If you are being pulled in and are unsure that someone submitted a form for you, please contact the person who is pulling you in for confirmation.
If you have any questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 860-685-3550