The application for Winter Session Financial Aid is open. To be eligible for aid, you must currently be receiving need-based Wesleyan grant funds, and new this year: International students receiving need-based grant funds may be eligible to receive aid for Winter Session! Need-based grant funds are limited and students also should expect to consider student loans. Applying for financial aid does not obligate you to take a course; if you’re considering Winter Session but are not sure, please apply for aid anyway.
- Apply for Wesleyan grant aid by October 25, using the link in your Portal’s Courses Bucket.
- You will receive an award letter Friday, October 27.
- Enroll in your course beginning Monday, October 30: bring your paper enrollment form, award letter, and payment for the difference between tuition and your award to the Winter Session office (74 Wyllys).
- If you plan to use student loans to pay for your course, please consult with your financial aid advisor to make sure you have enough loan availability to cover both Winter Session and the spring term – and to complete the additional loan request process.
- Applications for grant aid will not be accepted after Wednesday, October 25. Need-based grant funds are limited and will not meet full need, as Winter Session is an optional term.
More information about Winter Session, including the course list, is available at http://www.wesleyan.edu/wintersession. Winter Session takes place January 8-21. Course registration, housing requests, and dining requests will open on October 30. Winter Housing and Dining requests will only be accepted until Thursday, November 30 at noon.
Please direct all questions to email@example.com.